A year ago, I started a YouTube channel, I had no experience before with getting my channel monetized, but the 2 YouTube conditions that I think everyone knows about are 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours.
Honestly, it had been taking me around 7 months to hit 1,000 subscribers since I published my first YouTube video.
This duration might seem long for many of you, but it was a little harder to achieve this first YouTube condition before sending my channel for monetization.
In this article, I will show you how you can hit 1,000 subscribers as quickly as, probably in months as mine, or probably in weeks, days, or in hours. So, stay tuned.
The First thing that comes to many small YouTuber’s minds is buying subscribers.
Should you buy YouTube Subscribers to hit 1,000 faster?
In fact, buying YouTube subscribers to hit 1,000 or more is very nice, because you can gain subscribers very quickly. But, here is what you should know before trying to do that:
- YouTube doesn’t allow fake subscribers, according to its engagement policy.
- Buying YouTube subscribers is wasting money because those subscribers are fake and obviously will not watch your videos.
- And the worst thing that could happen to you is causing your channel to terminate.
Another common reason for hitting subscribers is doing sub4sub
- Sub4sub will make you hit 1,000 subscribers, but it will take off your time and effort. Also, it is considered a fraud by YouTube policy.
So now, we have talked about the wrong common reasons to hit 1,000 subscribers, and how about getting Subscribers organically faster?
Are you ready to grow your YouTube channel?
My best advice boils down to 10 tips, which address the different ways to make content, attract viewers, and encourage people to subscribe to your channel.
If you don’t have a brand YouTube channel, I suggest creating yours.
1. Divide your 1,000 Subscriber aim into Months
It’s difficult to gather a thousand of anything, whether it’s cash, pairs of sucks, or books. You know it’ll take a long time, but you don’t know how long, which is nerve-racking.
Instead of proclaiming you want 1,000 YouTube followers, break it down into reasonable portions.
Throughout the 5 moths, tell yourself that you want to gain:
- 100 subscribers by October ( the first month after publishing your content )
- 250 subscribers by December
- 500 subscribers by January
- 750 subscribers by February
- 1,000 subscribers by March
You won’t hit those identical figures every month. However, achieving a mini-goal is less frightening (and more encouraging) than stressing over a faraway ambition.
Note: this tip may seem difficult to be done because it will take your time, there are 9 awesome tips that you are looking forward to grow your content, your audience, and your channel.
2. Add a YouTube Subscribe Button to Your Videos
Here’s an easy technique to acquire subscribers on every upload. Create or download a “subscribe” graphic, then upload it to the YouTube Studio as a video watermark. Viewers will (hopefully) click the image to subscribe to your channel after seeing your material.
Use Canva app to create an awesome Subscribe Button.
Here’s how to add a subscribe button on YouTube videos:
- Go to the YouTube Studio.
- Click Customization in the left navigation menu.
- Select the Branding tab.
- Scroll down to the Video Watermark section and upload your graphic.
- Choose a display time for the graphic: at the end of the video, the entire video, or a custom timespan.
- Hit Publish in the top right corner of the page.
3. Determine which videos have the most subscribers
If you have 10 or more videos on your channel, why not look at which ones have the most subscribers?
Subscribers by video is the correct word for this measure. You’ll discover this data within your YouTube statistics, specifically on the YouTube subscriber count graph.
Here’s how to navigate there:
- Go to the >>YouTube Studio<<.
- Click >>Analytics<< in the left navigation menu.
- Click >>See More<<, which is below the YouTube dashboard showing monthly views, subscribers, revenue, and watch time.
- Select >>Subscribers By Content<< next to the box that reads “secondary metric.”
- Analyze the list of videos you’ve made, paying close attention to the subscriber column. Which ones are attracting the most subscribers? Write those videos down so you can make similar content.
4. Make a YouTube collaboration to reach new Audiences
Doing a YouTube collaboration here is not doing sub4sub*
But the main point is to find creators who have similar content such as cooking, teaching…etc
You can find creators on Facebook groups, Reddit, Quora…
If all goes well, a portion of those new viewers become new subscribers for both creators.
Videos collaboration are a vital way to get YouTube subscribers, no matter the size of your channel.
5. Create the 4 Types of Videos That People Like and Enjoy Watching
There are several YouTube video ideas for increasing subscriber numbers. The trick is identifying those that entice visitors to return to your channel and subscribe.
It has been discovered that 4 YouTube videos never go out of style:
6. Consider YouTube keywords, Thumbnails, Tags, and video Titles
We say it all the time: YouTube keywords are the cornerstone of every great channel, and they’re the best method for a novice creator to generate attention. Including relevant phrases in your titles and video descriptions will help your content rise quickly in search results.
A- YouTube Keywords
YouTube channel keywords are definitions that provide information and background about your channel YouTube. They particularly enable YouTube in understanding the type of content you create and who your target audience is.
B- YouTube Tags
YouTube Tags are words and phrases that you can use to describe your YouTube videos. They inform your viewers and YouTube about the content of your videos and can help them rank higher in the platform’s search results.
C- YouTube Titles
The titles of YouTube videos are extremely important. Even though, choosing the best one for a video is difficult. If you have a great title, it will catch the audience’s attention and bring you a lot of views.
D- YouTube Thumbnails
YouTube thumbnails have a significant impact on the performance of YouTube videos because enhanced images have been shown to encourage viewers to click on your videos.
7. Promote Your Channel on the YouTube Community Tab
Making a post on the Community page is a simple method to advertise your channel. This social media network is embedded into YouTube and allows you to share GIFs, polls, text posts, pictures, and videos.
8. Never Stop Posting New Videos
Some creators have no trouble gaining subscribers. They truly have a consistency problem, which makes it difficult for them to produce enough video, influence the YouTube algorithm, and expand their following.
9. Add vidIQ app to your Channel Dashboard
I rely on this AI YouTube App a lot. It helps me generate AI Titles, YouTube Tags, and more features.
vidIQ is a website that provides video tutorials and analytics on YouTube channel growth. There is also a Google Chrome extension available that allows users to analyze YouTube analytics data.. vidIQ has often been compared with the Google Chrome extension TubeBuddy, which has similar features to vidIQ.
10. Never Stop sharing your Videos
Whenever publish a new video, run to share it on social media platforms.
Getting 1,000 Subscribers is a necessary step in improving your channel and informing people about your online business. Take notice of those ten ultimate tips and follow them for superb outcomes. Completing 4,000 watch time hours, on the other hand, is another challenge for you to prepare for.